Discover the feeling of uniqueness and comfort with this warm Baja Style Hooded Poncho!
These are beautiful Mexican style heavy-duty brushed hooded ponchos. Baja Hoodie is made in Nepal by our skilled artisan from 100% cotton (also known as Shyama or Gheri Cotton), are a great item for winter wear. You can wear these thick and warm ponchos as casual wear or in any feast and festival.
Baja Style Nepalese Hooded Poncho is available in two types; Brushed and Unbrushed. The brushed poncho has its outer part hand brushed for fuzzy looking and warm feelings though both types are very warm. Baja Style Nepalese Hooded Poncho comes with two front pockets and strings hanging on each side of the pocket to tie on the waist. it measures approximately 48 inches (121cm) wide at the shoulder which fits for all sizes from small to 2XL. It is very comfortable and easy to wear. The Shyama cotton is a very durable and thick fabric enough to wear in cold weather. Available in various multi-stripe colour pattern. Please note that the ponchos are made of multiple colour stripes though I have mentioned two or three colours to identify the specific poncho.
Our Baja Hooded Poncho is made of purely typical Nepalese cotton combining the traditional craftsmanship of household women in Nepal. So your purchase help to empower and lighten up their lives as well.
Why these ponchos are special;
- Perfect for cold weather
- Soft, warm and comfortable
- Hand Crafted and sourced from Fair Trade
- Available in a different Colour shed
- Made from 100% heavy-duty cotton
- Nice and warm with 2 front pockets and tie lace in both side
- Available in assorted colours.
- Easy wear and care.
- Can be used for both men and women
- Item: Baja Style Hooded Poncho
- Style: Mexican Baja Style
- Origin: Nepal
- Weight: 1000 - 1150 gram
- Fitting Size: Free size (One size)
- Length (Shoulder to bottom): 37 inch (94 cm)
- Width (Shoulder to Shoulder): 48 inch (121 cm)
- Package quantity: 1
- We recommend to wash poncho before use.
- Finishing: Brushed and Unbrushed
- Customers are advised to wash the hooded poncho before use.
- Hand wash separately in cold water, line dry and warm iron
- Do not bleach